Powder Metallurgy Iron Powder Flexible Supply Mode
Metallurgical iron powder mainly has the following characteristics
1. Good adsorption
2. High strength and durability
3. Strong regenerative
4. Fine powder
5. Developed gaps
6. Safety and environmental protection
1. Most refractory metals and their compounds, pseudoalloys, and porous materials can only be manufactured by powder metallurgy.
2. Since the powder metallurgy method can be pressed into a final size compact without requiring or rarely requiring subsequent machining, metal can be greatly saved and product cost can be reduced. When the product is manufactured by powder metallurgy, the loss of metal is only 1-5%, and when it is produced by the general casting method, the loss of metal may reach 80%.
3. Since the reduced iron powder metallurgy process does not melt the material during the material production process, it is not afraid of mixing impurities caused by bismuth and deoxidizer, and the sintering is generally carried out in a vacuum and a reducing atmosphere, and is not afraid of oxidation, nor will it Any contamination of the material makes it possible to produce high purity materials.
4, powder metallurgy can ensure the correctness and uniformity of the material into the distribution ratio.
5, powder metallurgy is suitable for the production of the same shape and a large number of products, especially gears and other high processing costs, the use of powder metallurgy manufacturing can greatly reduce production costs.